The 2018 UKGE Show App is released
Updated for the current year
The UK Games Expo show app has been updated for 2018 in partnership with App sponsor, Inside the Box Publishing. Peter Blenkharn, Managing Partner of ITB said: 'Inside the Box is an independent tabletop publisher based in London, UK. We're passionate about innovation in board gaming and are always looking for ways to bring fun and fresh projects to life and to use technology to enhance the experience of tabletop gaming. Sponsoring the show app is an example of this approach.'
The app includes the following features:
▪ The 2018 Exhibitor List.
▪ The 2018 Events list.
▪ A general information update on food options and a location map.
▪ It will be used for the Passport Treasure Hunt where you can win £300 of vouchers a day to spend at UK Games Expo Passport Sponsors stands during the show.
▪ It allows Wyvern's Lair Voting by the audience on game pitches by budding deisgners.
▪ It is how you can vote on the UK Games Expo Popular Choice Awards.
▪ It will facilitate ticket collection and Bring and Buy check out.
You can download it from the Google Play store and the Apple store. A further update will occur just before the show which will add more features and bring you right up to date.